Monday 15 April 2013

UNTITLED....




Back to Monday!
First of all, I wanna state the reason why I put 'UNTITLED' as the title of the blog today. It's been a week since the last time blogged and there were too many things going on that I can't even share whole of them here. I've been struggling with myself trying to come out with an appropriate title but it seems like didn't quite work out..

In a nutshell, my last week was pretty much filled with exams, outing with friends, a bit too much dating with my bed (sleeping), and of course working on the weekend. In fact, I was supposed to write the blog earlier last week as a request from a friend, but I just couldn't come out with the topic and didn't quite have the mood to write. 

Below are the pictures I got to take during my Friday outing with friends. It's a night at Silo, movie played was Willy Wonka and for sure heaps of food stalls! 
Check this for more pictures :
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4650905319605.1073741829.1502424852&type=1















They are gorgeous, aren't they? :D

Let's move on, since it's been a week, there must be so much learning I got, for sure. 
I learned something about friendship, which I realized that people may have tons of friends around them but will all of them be there when you really need them? Will they be there for you when you are having a hard time? In reality, there will only be 'some' of them that will be there for you. 'Some' will be most likely two out of 50. 
I am so lucky to have these certain friends (which I can't mention their names) that will be there for me seconds right after I ask for their helps. The helps can be vary for small to big things. Apart from that, it just feels good when these friends will still value us as their good friend after such mistakes we made in the past. 


Another learning I got from the past week is, some people just need to be awake from such a sadness, waiting, or disappointments.. It's acceptable when we say time will answer everything, but some people just misunderstand that and end up trapped in the world of hopeless, sadness and emptiness. Yes time will answer things but you, yourself need to work out what you deserve, start to move on, see the world out there and love yourself more. There's no point to waste the time stressing over someone that treats you what you don't deserve to be treated. There's no point sitting down waiting for miracle to come and change everything for you. 
In fact, I have passed through moments like above and indeed I was struggling with myself to get over it. There's no such a thing like "Let It Be" for me, sometimes we are the one who need to work things out, and everything is started from ourself. No one else will do that for you, except yourself :)

Quote of the day

Take a good care of your health, people.. Winter is coming....

With Love

Sylvia 

2 comments:

  1. Read your blog always makes me feel good, even when I feel bad... Your thoughts are such nice thoughts, keep writing. Please! Love Gisele

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely comment from you.. thank you Gisele xxx

    ReplyDelete