Monday 22 April 2013

RANDOM


Holla again everyone!
In fact, I'm not feeling well from the past few days but I hope everyone had a great week.
HAPPY MONDAY :)

Excuse the picture above, it was taken few hours ago, when I could just stay on my bed as the result of my sickness :(
Let me put another self shoot I took a day before I got sick. haha

Well, I'm not going to write a long one today cause of this sickness. I'm just gonna share some things need to be shared. 
So, my birthday is coming very soon, a week from now. Yeay!! I can't even describe how excited I am right now. I'm creating a wish list, and in fact this is just my own list. They are the things I'm in 'desperate' need of. Hihi.

I love shoes and I need new shoes! Chucks, boots, until ballet shoes.. I wasn't quite sure why did I give my favorite white chuck to charity 4 months ago. hmm



MAC lipstick may be the one I will go for. They are just amazing

More accessories please! (Some of my friends won't be surprise about this one since they know I'm a big fan of accessories) :D
PS : necklaces included :p


Those stuffs above are just my wish list and I believe it's acceptable for everyone to have their own wish lists for their birthday, I'm just one of them :)

There is also something I would like to share regarding to a friend's opinion given to me earlier last week. This person actually told me that I've changed a lot for the few months. This person couldn't also tell me whether they are the changes in good or bad ways. I've become colder than before..
First of all, I wanna thank this person for telling me this. In fact, I'm still in the process of figuring myself out. There have been so many things happened to me during those months that are powerful enough to change me as a person. My way of thinking, my attitude, how I treat people around, these are the things I've changed so far.. 
1.) I realized that I should stop being too nice to people when some of them will just take advantages of it and I'll end up getting hurt. It's been happening a lot and I'm quite tired of it....
2.) I realized that community out there can be pretty harsh sometimes, and some people need to behave according to that. We can't just let ourself drown by that situation while we have some other options to choose from. Be strong!
3.) Sometimes, we need to be such a pessimist. It's kinda unfair when you are so optimist about some promises or someone and then that someone changes without reason and promises are broken. So you will end up getting hurt, again... 
Those are just some examples I can put so far.
At the end of the day, you, yourself are the one who know who you are, what/how/who you wanna turn to be in your life.

Quote for the day 


With Love

Sylvia


No comments:

Post a Comment