Thursday 18 July 2013

TILL I SEE YOU.


Hello again everyone..
It's been ages for me to be apart from my blog. Well I guess I have been pretty busy with some matters for the past months.
Matters that include too much aspects which I don't think I'm ready enough to share.

I've been thinking so hard whether I should talk about what's been happening lately. However, my brain just stuffed and messed up with so many things, that can only be shared through the typing...

So I lost the person I love most in this world a month ago which was very unexpected one. No word can actually describe how painful it is for me to be apart from someone that I love so much.
Someone that had raised me until what I am right now.
Someone that understands me more than anyone else do.
Someone that inspires me to be person I want to be.
Rest in Peace Daddy...
You know I love you more than anything and I know you'll be there watching me and take care of me. There are yet so many things I want to prove and show you. I still need the moment where I can see you as a proud daddy. It's just too fast Daddy..
But I promise, I'll still accomplish my promises to you. The accomplishments that you will be watching from heaven :)
You are my first love, forever and ever.. I LOVE YOU PAPA <3


In fact, everything seems to be so unreal to me, until now. Those nights where you can only recall the memories made and created tears, but you yet have no one you can lean on, hug or even talk to. I just believe I can go through this. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment