Wednesday 30 April 2014

Holla

HOLLA EVERYONE!



It feels good to be back again after such a long time being absent. I guess there will be few things I would like to share on this blog, a little bit about me and definitely some quotes.

Firstly, I am not in my "home away from home" country (New Zealand) anymore, I had to go back to Indonesia last November, for good. If I can recall on how I actually felt at that time, I would then say sad, excited, and other thousand mixed feelings. asdf@#$%^...
The first few seconds after I stepped out of the plane, the only thing came to my mind was "Ok, let's do this". It was just funny how my mind started to think the opposite way as soon as I got into the car, there were just these feelings of sad, pain, irritated ; my mind could only say these words "take me back to Auckland".. Well, 3 years isn't a short time, it is long enough for me to actually love that country as much as I love my hometown. The time I started to adopt the cultural and any other differences in that country is also the time I started to get too attached and it made me even harder to leave that country, for good.

I guess sooner or later I will get used to the life in Indonesia especially when I am not all alone living independently without family like how it was back then in Auckland. :)

Let's move on to another topic..
So earlier today I found these pieces of quote which I think pretty interesting to reflect on.

Can we call them as bad temptations for some reasons?


I guess it won't be that easy? It happens people always take them another way around?


Kind of true..... How I wish I can have positive thoughts all the time.


That's how I pretty much fill my past few days with, reading quotes which some will inspire me, change the way of thinking, or even kick and slap me inside. 


Lastly, 


See you here again soon

With Love


Sylvia :)








No comments:

Post a Comment