Monday 5 May 2014

"Old" Friends


Holla....
Back to Monday again..  Some may feel terribly lazy to start off the week, some may even feel over excited to see what the next days have to offer. In regard of everybody's feeling today, I hope everybody is having an amazing Monday..

Since I managed to finish some paper-works need to be done for today by noon, I guess today's blog will be a long one.. :)

So, when I almost finished my paperwork around an hour ago, I got this scenario in my head where I suddenly thought of nothing else but my pals back in New Zealand. The scenario was pretty much filled with all the memories made in the past. Therefore I decided to write about some of my most amazing friends back in New Zealand.

The first person would be...
What I can recall about this first person is countless, endless. There were so many memories made with him during my stay in New Zealand. I guess I can proudly say we know each other too well. From clothes we were wearing on daily basis, our crushes, our favourite foods and boozes, our favourite hang out places, our favourite midnight hangout ideas, our ATM card pin number, how messy our rooms are, and thousands more to follow..
He pretty much knew what I was thinking in some scenarios, and it also happened the other way around..
I have always treasured him as a precious one, it was started from the moment I knew him, the moment he did a "confession" outside the church, and until now.
So, let me show you some of our crazy captured moments..

Remember this? It was back in 2011 when we were both still "innocent". It was taken at HuluCat Anzac Avenue. 

I surely miss this hair :D

and I just love posting the picture which you look like such a mess :p (it is still cute tho :))

our not so pretty facial expression

Thank you for taking part in my birthday celebration through the past two years

and another thank you for the little surprise on my 20th birthday. Something I won't surely forget :)

HA HA. trying to confess your love to me? Don't even think about it. :p

I guess this happened at our last dinner before my departure? :(

one of the most precious moment we had? Its finally our graduation day! :
Thank you for being my most lovely yet bet competitor at class and congratulation for being a top scholar !

Last but not least, your legendary pose.. Can't get away with that huh? I haven't seen them in your profile pictures. :D

I guess I will have to at least introduce him after all of the photos above. So he is my Mr. Danny Nguyen, or I prefer calling him Linh, indeed.
Quite a long one for the first person I guess. Can't manage to upload all photos we got otherwise it would be an endless blog for today :)
I just wanna say it is really sad for me to be part from him. Despite of the distance, I just wanna wish all the best for you in whatever you are pursuing right now. Hope to see you sometime <3

Done with the first person, I am still full of energy to write about the second one. 
And the person would be...
This time would be more than one person. I was so lucky to spent most of my last days in New Zealand with them. Since I am the youngest one among them, I would say its totally acceptable to call them sisters.. To be living with them for few months will definitely be one of the unforgettable experiences I've had in my life. They have been there for me through the goods and bads. I have learnt so much from them from such small things like cooking, baking, cleaning, how to enjoy life throughout the sadness, and more of other life lessons. Every moment I had spent with them was the one of the best moments in my life. Words can't fully describe how much I value them in my life. Nothing like thinking about bringing them foods to be enjoyed together at our flat, nothing like preparing the surprise for the birthday, it brought me happiness to do all of those things.
So let me introduce them to you, they are Jen, Kat, and Ninia. I once called them my minion sisters since they could imitate the minions most of the time.

I guess this could be counted as a quite creative birthday surprise for you Jen? :) hope you had a good time 

HA HA ! :D


I am happy that I could be part of your birthday. 
PS : missing our karaoke nights :(

Our joint birthday party <3

I guess this was not long after I first met Kat and Jen. Browns Bay trip.

Our once in a while toilet mirror selfie :p

Our minion night

I surely miss night like this

Our typical Japanese dinner <3

Thank you for taking part in the last days of my stay in NZ.

Lastly, thank you for being there for my departure.

I found it pretty hard to select the best pictures out of the best ones. To my minion sisters, I just wanna say that I miss you guys so much. I am looking forward meeting you guys soon, anywhere when it's meant to be.

There are so many other friends that took part of the memories I had in New Zealand. I just couldn't mention all of them here. 
But I have one message for all of you, friendship made won't be destroyed by such a distance as long as both parties are committed to keep it remains strong. 
So to all my friends back in New Zealand, I miss you all and hoping to see you guys again..

I had posted this quote on my previous blog. I just can't resist to repost this quote again on this blog.

I hope this blog can 'entertain' you and hope you enjoy reading this blog. 
Here is another quote to end today's blog.

Have a good day! :)



Love,
Sylvia <3









No comments:

Post a Comment