Monday 19 May 2014

Expect the Unexpected


Good Day Everyone! :)
So it's Monday again which means back to work for some people. I hope everyone has had a good Monday so far.. If I can share with you all on how my Monday has treated me so far? then I'd probably say pretty nice. Started off the day with such a nice and fresh feeling, followed by doing some errands accompanied by a strong headache I got from yesterday, duhh.. But the day has got any better when I decided to have this simple sweet treat for myself. <3

It's sweet enough, isn't it? 

I was supposed to post a blog yesterday, but since I couldn't manage to finish the whole thing with a headache as an obstacle, I decided to finish it today.

So on Saturday evening, my friend and I had a plan to go to the church together on the Sunday, which made me fantasizing on how good it would be to visit a church again after such a long time being absent from one, and couldn't be any better than having a companion to go there, I just felt so excited until I felt asleep.
Unfortunately, the only thing I got as soon as I woke on Sunday morning was headache, I was not feeling too well. Since my excitement of going to church is way stronger than the headache I had, I decided to get it going.

Yeayy! I arrived earlier as expected before the mass, I decided to have breakfast while waiting for my friend and realized that he was actually being late, pretty late. And the whole imaginations I got in mind about going to church was just gone as soon as we were told by the church member that the church was actually full and there wasn't any space left. My friend also told me that the church usually has enough space for people, just not for yesterday. Well, I was a bit gutted in the first place but then I realized it wasn't really anybody's fault. I couldn't really blame my friend about him being late. Maybe it was just meant to be that way and I will have to come back another week which I'm really keen to.

Since our plan of going to church was destroyed and buried, we decided to chill around for a bit just for some conversations cause we haven't actually met at all before. The lunch we had was actually really good, the locals call it "cha sio pui" and it is one of the dishes I've missed most from my hometown. The food won't get any better without such a drink like Barley. I was just happy about what I had for lunch.




And we suddenly also came out with the idea of going for a movie since we haven't been to the movie for ages. (it's sad, isn't it?). Godzilla is the one we decided to watch, it was an ok movie, not great enough to put away the yawn from him. And for your information, the headache I got kept following me the whole day, it has always been with from the beginning of the day and I was successful enough to put it away by trying to enjoy my time with my friend. We finished off the day by having drinks before we headed home.
What a day. It was such a great day for me. It was just special in so many ways. Good thing that I have such an amazing friend to spend the day with, started off by the rejection of entering church, unplanned movie thing, drinks drinks and our random and inspiring conversations.

Totally a blessed Sunday!
Despite of being rejected for entering the church, we managed to turn simple things to be our own happiness, just enough to fill up the Sunday. So thank you to a friend of mine (which I can't mention the name for now) for such a great Sunday. Hope to at least succeed our delayed church mission next time :)

Last but not least , 

Let's hope and pray a for great days ahead this week, everyone!

With Love


Sylvia <3





No comments:

Post a Comment